After reading the review of Pokemon Normal ROM Hack at our homepage, maybe you want to download this game and start your journey immediately. We always try our best to help you have the easiest way to enjoy this game so let’s start now.
Pokemon Normal uses Fire Red Rombase.
Pokemon Normal Download
The newest build version: Beta 3.0 RC 2.73. Keep updating this page for the incoming Beta 4 version.
We know a great website having many interesting Pokemon Hacks, you can visit this site here.
View how to patch:
We have a page to write about Pokemon Normal Walkthrough to help you know how to start the game.
This game is made by FrozenInfernoZX. Give thanks to:
- Ace_Master_of_Turtles – Taejo Leader Sprites/Protagonist Creator
- Ashketchum24 – Trainer Sprites
- dreamengine – Basic Sprites/Overworld Sprites
- xGal – GSC Music Composer
- 64 x 64 Trainer Sprites Resource: Attrage/Rizon
- 64 x 64 Pokémon Sprites Resource
- Advance Map v1.92: LU-HO
- Advance Trainer: HackMew
- Advanced Series: Wichu
- Alistair ROM Base: Alistair
- Alternative Bootscreen: ep!c
- All-Instrumental Patch: Blazer/Alisa180
- Alternative Oak Background: ep!c
- Battle Backgrounds: HollowRoxas/Wesley
- Berry Bag Item Selection Routine: Shiny Quagsire
- B/W Music Patch (Few Tracks): zortac
- Class-Regional Based Music: Jambo51
- Crystal Kanto Music Patch: zortac
- DNS: prime-dialga
- Flags-Vars Extension: Jambo51
- General Tiles: Wesley FG/Other public resources
- Hacked Fire Red Engine: JPAN
- Hex Editor HxD: The hex values (Special thanks to FF values!) LOL
- HP Bar Patch: HollowRoxas
- JPAN Save Block Patch
- Inverse Battle Routine: DoesntKnowHowToPlay
- Physical/Special Split Graphics: Darthatron (Jambo’s edited routine)
- Physical/Special Split: DoesntKnowHowToPlay
- Repel System (BW2): Darthatron
- Trainer EV-IV Values: DoesntKnowHowToPlay
- YAPE: silver314
- Alpha 1 was just a small self beta tested version of what I have made so far.
- Beta 1 will progress up to the third town of West Taejo, Silversky Town.
- Beta 2 will complete the continental land (excluding northeast) of Taejo.
- Beta 3 will complete the oceanic land of Taejo, Taejo League, and Post Taejo League.
- Beta 4 Plus will contain Seijo and newly accessible areas of Taejo.